One year, two days per week – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9.00 am to 3.15 pm
Open to Year 12 students and Adults who don’t have their SACE.
This is a nationally recognized training qualification:
CUA31015 – Certificate III in Screen and Media
(Animation for Games, Film and Multimedia)
- CUAANM302 Create 3D digital animations
- CUAANM303 Create 3D digital models
- CUAANM301 Create 2D digital animations
- CUASOU202 Perform basic sound editing
- CUADIG304 Create visual design components
- CUAACD201 Develop drawing skills to communicate ideas
- BSBDES201 Follow a design process
- ICTICT308 Use advanced features of computer applications
- BSBCRT301 Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
- CUAIND301 Work effectively in the creative arts industry
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
This gives you 70 year 12 SACE stage 2 Credits.
Application is through an informal interview. This is your chance to ask questions and demonstrate your interest, enthusiasm and potential to successfully complete the course.
We’ll ask you about what you want to get out of the course, your career aspirations, your communication skills, ability to learn software, teamwork skills and your commitment to attend regularly.
A portfolio showing examples of your drawing, art, design, multimedia or related skills will help your application.
College website – Course Information